- Rankin EA, Alarcon GS, Chang RW, Cooney LM, Costley LS, Delitto A, et al. NIH consensus statement on total knee replacement December 8-10, 2003. J Bone Joint Surg Am, 86: 1328-35.
- CDC. Public health and aging: Projected prevalence of self reported arthritis or chronic joint symptoms among persons aged 65 years in United States, 2005-2030. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep, 2003; 52(21): 489-91.
- Callahan CM, Drake BG, Heck DA, Dittus RS. Patient outcomes following tricompartmental total knee replacement. A meta analysis. JAMA, 1994; 271(17): 1349-57.
- Blasser KE, Bourne RB, Evans JP. Genesis II Total knee system: Primary surgical technique. [Brochures by Smith and Nephews]
- Insall JN, Dorr LD, Scott RD, Scott NW. Rationale of the Knee Society clinical rating system. Clin Orthop Relat Res, 1989; 248: 13-4.
- Kane RL, Saleh KJ, Wilt TJ, Bershadsky B. The functional outcomes of total knee arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am, 2005; 87: 1719-24.
- Alicea J, Churchill SN. Scoring systems and their validation for the arthritic knee in surgery of the knee. 3rd ed. New York: Livingston; 2001: 1507-15.
- Bellamy N, Buchanan WW, Goldsmith CH, Campbell J, Stitt LW. Validation study of WOMAC: A health status instrument for measuring clinically important patient relevant outcomes to antirheumatic drug therapy in patients with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee. J Rheumatol, 1988; 15(12): 1833-40.
- Ip D, Wu WC, Tsang WL: Early results of posterior-stabilised NexGen Legacy total knee arthroplasty. J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong), 2003: 11(1): 38-42.
- Wright RJ, Sledge CB, Poss R, Ewald FC, Walsh ME, Lingard EA: Patient reported outcome and survivorship after Kinemax Total Knee Arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am, 2004; 86: 2464-70.
- Klein GR, Restrepo C, Hozack WJ. The effect of knee component design changes on range of motion evaluation in vivo by a computerised navigation system. J Arthroplasty, 2006; 21(5): 623-7.
Abstract | Reference