- Pappas AM, Anas P, Toczylowski HM Jr. Asymmetrical arrest of the proximal tibial physis and genu recurvatum deformity. J Bone Joint Surg (Am) 1984; 66: 575-81.
- Salter RB, Harris WR. Injuries involving the epiphyseal plate. J Bone Joint Surg (Am) 1963; 45: 587-622.
- Chen LC, Chan YS, Wang CJ. Opening-wedge osteotomy, allografting with dual buttress plate fixation for severe genu recurvatum caused by partial growth arrest of the proximal tibial physis: a case report. J Orthop Trauma 2004; 18: 384-7.
- Domzalski M, Mackenzie W. Growth arrest of the proximal tibial physis with recurvatum and valgus deformity of the knee. Knee 2009; 16: 412-6.
- Liu YP, Li SZ, Yuan F, Xia J, Yu X, Liu X, Yu GR. Infrapatellar fat pad may be with tendon repairing ability and closely related with the developing process of patella Baja. Med Hypotheses 2011; 77: 620-3.
Abstract | Reference