Calf Compartment Syndrome associated with the Use of an Intra-osseous Line in an Adult Patient: A Case Report
- Launay F, Paut O, Katchburian M, Bourelle S, Jouve JL, Bollini G. Leg amputation after intraosseous infusion in a 7-month-old infant: a case report. J Trauma. 2003; 55(4): 788-90.
- Moen TC, Sarwark JF. Compartment syndrome following intraosseous infusion. Orthopedics. 2008;31(8):815.
- Wright R, Reynolds SL, Nachtsheim B. Compartment syndrome secondary to prolonged intraosseous infusion. Pediatr Emerg Care. 1994; 10(3): 157-9.
- McQueen MM, Court-Brown CM. Compartment monitoring in tibial fractures. The pressure threshold for decompression. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1996; 78(1): 99-104.
- Meskey T, Hardcastle J, O'Toole RV. Are certain fractures at increased risk for compartment syndrome after civilian ballistic injury?. J Trauma. 2011; 71(5): 1385-9.
Abstract | Reference