Post-operative Hypertension following Correction of Flexion Deformity of the Knees in a Spastic Diplegic Child: A Case Report
- Joseph B, Reddy K, Varghese RA, Shah HH, Doddabasappa SN. Management of severe crouch in the older children with spastic diplegic cerebral palsy. J Pediatr Orthop. 2010; 30: 832-9.
- Shah A, Asirvatham R. Hypertension after surgical release for flexion contracture of the knee. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1994; 76:274-7.
- Harandi BA, Zahir A. Severe hypertension following correction of flexion. Alterations in blood pressure during leg- contracture of the knee: a report of two cases. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1974; 56: 1733-4.
- Wilk LH, Badgley CE. Hypertension, another complication of the leg lengthening procedure. Report of a case. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1963; 45: 1263-8.
- Changulani M, Bradbury M, Zenios M. Hypertension as a complication of Taylor spatial frame. J Pediatr Orthop B. 2009; 18:392-3.
Abstract | Reference