Ulnar Osteotomy with 2-Pin Unilateral Gradual Distraction for Treatment of Chronic Monteggia Fracture: A Case Report
- Atul B. Missed Monteggia fracture in children: Is annular ligament reconstruction always required? Indian J Orthop. 2009; 43(4):389-95.
- Alexendre L, Dimitri C, Yan L, Vincenzo D R, Geraldo D C, Andre K. Surgical treatment of missed Monteggia lesions in children. J Child Orthop. 2007; 1(4): 237-42.
- Exner GU. Missed chronic anterior Monteggia lesion. Closed reduction by gradual lengthening and angulation of the ulna. J Bone Joint Surg. 2001; 83(4): 547-50.
- Rodger WB, Waters PM, Hall JE. Chronic Monteggia lesion in children: complication and results of reconstruction. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1996. 78: 1322-9.
- Bado JL. The Monteggia. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1967; 50: 71-86.
Abstract | Reference