A Good Short-term Outcome in Delayed Decompression of Cauda Equina Syndrome in Klebsiella pneumoniae Spinal Epidural Abscess: A Case Report
- Chen HC, Tzaan WC, Lui TN. Spinal epidural abscesses: a retrospective analysis of clinical manifestations, sources of infection, and outcomes. Chang Gung Med J. 2004; 27: 35-8.
- Danner RL, Hartman BJ. Update on spinal epidural abscess: 35 cases and review of the literature. Rev Infect Dis. 1987; 9: 265-74.
- Tuchman A, Pham M, Hsieh PC. The indications and timing for operative management of spinal epidural abscess: literature review and treatment algorithm. Neurosurg Focus. 2014; 37: 1-8.
- Patel AR, Alton TB, Bransford RJ, Lee MJ, Bellabarba CB, Chapman JR. Spinal epidural abscesses: Risk factors, medical versus surgical management, a retrospective review of 128 cases. Spine J. 2014; 14: 326-30.
- Turgut M. Complete recovery of acute paraplegia due to pyogenic thoracic spondylodiscitis with an epidural abscess. Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2008; 150: 381-6.
Abstract | Reference