Isolated Apophyseal Avulsion of the Greater Trochanter Treated by Minimally Invasive Osteosynthesis: A Case Report
- Macdonald D, Mahmood F, Allcock P. Greater trochanter apophyseal avulsion in the adolescent managed conservatively: A case report of a sporting injury presenting with knee pain. Injury Extra. 2012; 43: 1-3
- O’Rourke MR, Weinstein SL. Osteonecrosis following isolated avulsion fracture of the greater trochanter in children. A report of two cases. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003; 85(10): 2000-5.
- Wood JJ, Rajput R, Ward AJ. Avulsion fracture of the greater trochanter of the femur: recommendations for closed reduction of the apophyseal injury. Injury Extra. 2005; 36(7): 255-8. doi: 10.1016/j.injury.2004.10.038
- El Hachmi M, Desmette D, Forthomme JP. Non-traumatic avulsion fracture of the greater trochanter: a case report. Acta Orthop Belg. 2010; 76(3): 403-6.
- Giles E, Henderson S, Halim A, Smith BG, Milewski MD. Apophyseal avulsion of the greater trochanter in an adolescent: treatment with abduction bracing: A Case Report. JBJS Case Connect. 2016; 6(2): e47. doi: 10.2106/JBJS.CC.15.00230
Abstract | Reference