Sensitiveness of the Constant-Murley’s Shoulder and Quick DASH as an Outcome Measure for Midshaft Clavicle Fracture
- Postacchini F, Gumina S, De Santis P, Albo F. Epidemiology of clavicle fractures. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2002; 11: 452-6.
- Moore KL, Dalley AF, Clinically Oriented Anatomy, 4 th ed. Philadelphi: Lippincot Williams & Wilkins. 1999.
- Nordqvist A, Petersson C. Incidence of fractures of the clavicle. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1994; 300: 127-32.
- Robinson CM. Fractures of the clavicle in the adult. Epidemiology and classification. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1998; 80: 476-84.
- Constant CR, Murley AH. A clinical method of functional assessment of the shoulder. Clin. Orth. 1987; 214: 160-4.
- Stiller J, Uhl T. Outcomes Measurement of Upper Extremity Function. Athletic Theraphy Today 2005; 24-5.
- Sagiran. Quick DASH Evaluation on the Midshaft Clavicle Fracture Treatment Based on Ngarmukos Procedure Gadjah Mada University, Surgery Department, Yogyakarta, 2006. (unpublished data)
- Gummesson C, Atroshi I, Ekdahl C. The Disability of the arm, shoulder and hand (DASH) outcome questionnaires: longitudinal construct validity and measuring self-rated health change self-rated health change after surgery, BMC Musculoskelet Disorder, 2003; 4: 11.
- Gummesson C, Ward MM, Atroshi I. The shortened disability of the arm, shoulder and hand questionnaires (Quick DASH): validity and reliability based on responses within the full length DASH, BMC Musculoskelet Disorder. 2006; 7: 44.
- Solway S, Beaton DE, McConnell S, Bombardier C. The DASH Outcome Measure User's Manual, 2nd Edition. Toronto: Institute for Work & Health, 2002.
- Amstutz HC, Sew Hoy AL, Clarke IC. UCLA anatomic total shoulder arthroplasty. Clin Orthop 1981; 155: 7-20.
- Gravetter, F J. and Wallnau, L B. Statistics for the behavioral sciences. Sixth edition. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth/Thomson. 2004.
- Michener L, Leggin B. A review of self-report scales for the assessment of functional limitation and disability of the shoulder. J Hand Ther. 2001;v14: 68-76.
- Canadian Orthopaedic Trauma Society, Nonoperative Treatment Compared with Plate Fixation of Displaced Midshaft Clavicular Fractures. A Multicenter, Randomized Clinical Trial, J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 1-10.
- Cohen J. Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences. 2nd ed,. Hillsdale New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. 1988.
Abstract | Reference