- Sengupta S. Congenital dislocation of hip in Malaysia. Indian J Surg 1973; 35(7): 322-6.
- Boo NY, Rajaram T. Congenital dislocation of hips in Malaysia neonates. Sing Med J 1989; 30: 368-71.
- Rebello G, Joseph B. Late presentation of developmental dysplasia of the hip in children from southwest India – Will screening help? Indian J Orthop 2003; 37: 210-4.
- Asim AM, A Saw, M Nawar. Treatment of Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip: Short and Mid-term Outcome. Malays Orthop J. 2011; 5(1): 17-20.
- Tredwell SJ. Neonatal screening for hip joint instability. Its clinical and economic relevance. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1992 ; (281):63-8.
- Fees (Medical) (Amendment) Order, (2003); P.U(A) 6/2003: 235-1112.
- Logistic Pharmacy Store (Non-medication Registry). Department of Pharmacy, Penang Hospital (2015): 1-19.
- Full Paying Patient (FPP) Guideline 2007 Modified 2015 Ministry of Health of Malaysia.
- Medical Registry. Integration Store Unit. Department of Pharmacy, Penang Hospital (2014): 2-7.
- Gul R, Coffey JC, Khayyat G, McGuinness AJ. Late presentation of developmental dysplasia of the hip. 2002; Irish J Med Sc.171(3): 139-40.
- Clarke NM1, Reading IC, Corbin C, Taylor CC, Bochmann T. Twenty years experience of selective secondary ultrasound screening for congenital dislocation of the hip. Arch Dis Child. 2012; 97(5): 423-9.
- Cady RB. Developmental dysplasia of the hip: definition, recognition, and prevention of late sequelae. Pediatr Ann. 2006 ; 35(2):92-101.
Abstract | Reference