- Chung JY, Yim JH, Seo HY, Kim SK, Cho KJ. The Efficacy and Persistence of Selective Nerve Root Block under Fluoroscopic Guidance for Cervical Radiculopathy. Asian Spine J. 2012; 6: 227-32.
- L Anderberg, M Annertz, L Persson, L Brandt, H Saveland. Transforaminal steroid injections for the treatment of cervical radiculopathy: a prospective and randomised study. Eur Spine J. 2007; 16: 321-8.
- Narozny M, Zanetti M, Boos N. Therapeutic efficacy of selective nerveroot blocks in the treatment of lumbar radicular leg pain. Swiss Med Weekly 2001; 131: 75-80.
- Beynon R, Hawkins J, Laing R, Higgins N, Whiting P, Jameson C, et al. The diagnostic utility andcost-effectiveness of selective nerve root blocks in patients considered for lumbar decompression surgery: a systematic review and economic model. Health Technol Assess 2013; 17(19).
- Datta S, Manchikanti L, Falco FJ, Calodney AK, Atluri S, Benyamin RM, et al. Diagnostic Utility of Selective Nerve Root Blocks in the Diagnosis of Lumbosacral Radicular Pain: Systematic Review and Update of Current Evidence. Pain Physician 2013; 16(2 Suppl): SE97-124.
- Epstein NE. The risks of epidural and transforaminal steroid injections in the Spine: Commentary and a comprehensive review of the literature. Surg Neurol Int 2013; 4: 74-93.
- Stafford MA, Peng P, Hill DA. Sciatica: a review of history, epidemiology, pathogenesis, and the role of epidural steroid injection in management. Br J Anaesth. 2007; 99: 461-73.
- Mysliwiec LW, Cholewicki J, Winkelpleck MD, Eis GP. MSU classification for herniated lumbar discs on MRI: Toward developing objective criteria for surgical selection. Eur Spine J 2010;19: 1087-1093.
- Roland M, Morris R. A study of the natural history of back pain. Part I: development of a reliable and sensitive measure of disability in low-back pain. Spine 1983; 8: 141-4.
- Hawker GA, Mian S, Kendzerska T, French M. Measures of adult pain: Visual Analog Scale for Pain (VAS Pain), Numeric Rating Scale for Pain (NRS Pain), McGill Pain Questionnaire (MPQ), Short-Form McGill Pain Questionnaire (SF-MPQ), Chronic Pain Grade Scale (CPGS), Short Form-36 Bodily Pain Scale (SF-36 BPS), and Measure of Intermittent and Constant Osteoarthritis Pain (ICOAP). Arthritis Care Res. 2011; 63: 240-252.
- Pfirrmann CW, Oberholzer PA, Zanetti M, Boos N, Trudell DJ, Resnick D, et al. Selective nerve root blocks for the treatment of sciatica: evaluation of injection site and effectiveness--a study with patients and cadavers. Radiology. 2001 Dec; 221(3): 704-11.
- Mobaleghi J, Allahdini F, Nasseri K, Ahsan B, Shami S, Faizi M, et al. Comparing the effects of epidural methylprednisolone acetate injected in patients with pain due to lumbar spinal stenosis or herniated disks: a prospective study. Int J Gen Med. 2011; 4: 875-8. doi: 10.2147/IJGM.S25929. Epub 2011 Dec 20.
- Blankenbaker DG, De Smet AA, Stanczak JD, Fine JP. Fine. Lumbar Radiculopathy: Treatment with Selective Lumbar Nerve Blocks- Comparison of Effectiveness of Triamcinolone and Betamethasone Injectable Suspensions. Radiology 2005; 237: 738-41.
- Slipman CW, Issac Z.. The Role of Diagnostic Selective Nerve Root Blocks in the Management of Spinal Pain. Pain Physician 2001; 4: 214-26.
- M Roland, J Fairbank. The Roland Morris Disability Questioinaire and the Oswestry Disability Questionaire. Spine 2000; 25: 3115-24.
Abstract | Reference