Immediate Revascularization of A Traumatic Limb Vascular Injury associated with Major Pelvic Injuries
- Giannoudis PV. Surgical priorities in damage control in polytrauma. J Bone Joint Surg 2003; 85-B: 478-84.
- Fox N, Rajani RR, Bokhari F, Chiu WC. Evaluation and management of penetrating lower extremity arterial trauma: An Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma practice management guideline. J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2012; 73(5): 315-20
- Pohlmann T, Bosch U, Gensslen A, Tscherne H. The Hannover experience in management of pelvic fracture. Clin Ortho Rel Research 1994: 305: 69-80
- Hauschild O, Strohm PC, Culeman U, Pohleman T, Suedkamp NP, Koestler W, et al. Mortality in patients with pelvic fracture: result from the German pelvic injury register. The J Trauma Inj Infect Crit Care 2008; 64: 449-455
- Jagdish Krishnan, M Paiman, AS Nawfar, MI Yusof, W Zulmi, WS Azman, et al. The outcome of salvage surgery for vascular injuries in the extremitis. Special consideration for delayed revscularisation Malays Orthop J 2014 ; Vol 8 No 1:11-17.
Abstract | Reference